quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

Under contract with the UFC, still wants to fight Renzo Gracie in 2013

Veteran says it can even act by Asia ONE FC event!!!



The veteran Renzo Gracie lives a busy life coaching elite fighters like Frankie Edgar and Chris Weidman, and owner of a large gym in New York. But the welterweight 46, who is under contract with the UFC, still think about fighting. Preferably before the end of 2013. And not necessarily in the biggest event in the world.

Renzo has not fought since 2010, when he was defeated by Matt Hughes at UFC 112. Despite the long downtime, he says he's ready to return. "I have trained with these guys, they are really hard," said Gracie program MMAJunkie Radio. "I had fun with them. So for sure I'll be ready to have fun too at the end of the year. "

The most curious thing about this story is that the legendary master of jiu-jitsu is placed at the disposal of other events, if you can not agree to a UFC fight. Renzo quoted ONE FC, ​​leading Asian organization today.

"UFC has become a machine. So if you do not have a name and does not follow fighting, it's hard to keep busy. If I do not fight over there (in the UFC), I do not care. I will fight on ONE, will fight a Japanese organization. That to me is fun and thank God I do not need money to do that. "

The will to fight is so great that Renzo opponent chooses not only asks that you do not offer easy life. "I'd rather fight someone tough. Do not bring me a coward. Do not insult me​​, bring someone who can beat me, "concluded the fighter still.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário