quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2013

Away from MMA, 'Tiger' believes Ricardo Arona around easier to Submission

Fans of Ricardo Arona were "orphans" on September 12, 2009, when the beast beat former UFC champion, Marvin Eastman, by unanimous decision of the judges side in his last professional fight.

The "Brazilian Tiger" goes away from training. The focus and attention of Arona are focused on completing the work of the training center to be opened in the first half of 2013, in Niterói, his hometown. But he did not rule out a return to the cages at the end of 2013.


"I'm just now finishing the works of my Training Center. Just stopping for a time works, but is now closing. I want to start training for the end of the year to make a fight, going through a refresher in my workouts. If all goes well, at the end of the year to fight back, "he said in an interview with tatami.

Last month, Arona had his name linked in a rematch against an old nemesis. The duel was against Rameau Sokoudjou, who knocked him out for the Pride, but the fighter himself is keen to reject the rumor, although it shows is still a matter of greed of many events.

"I was not looking for that event, no conversation rolled. I heard this rumor three days ago, but not even a passing speculation, false speculation. I always get offers to fight, but actually have nothing closed yet. I'm taking care of my private life and then think back 100%, "he said.


Around the Submission 'easier'
Arona shone on issues that participated in the ADCC.


Ricardo Arona trod a path of success also in grappling. Unbeaten in the Submission, the black belt of his namesake Liborio won weight and absolute at ADCC 2001, dispatching the likes of Tito Ortiz, Jon Olav Einemo, Saulo Ribeiro and Vitor Belfort. In the 2003 edition of the biggest competition in the world of grappling, Arona was crowned champion superfight to overcome American Mark Kerr.

And it may be just the Submission that Ricardo Arona return to active duty: "I'm still weighing things, I know what it's worth to me. I want back training Jiu-Jitsu, but to compete is already something more complicated. If it was a fight in the Submission, it would be easier for me. I could train in less time and be ready to fight. "

"One thing is certain: I will return, I'm just waiting for the right time," ends with conviction






source information.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário