segunda-feira, 11 de novembro de 2013

Anderson thanks but Sonnen denies invitation to train the team TUF Brazil 3

Former middleweight champion says he will not be in Brazil during the recording of the attraction, which will air in 2014



Chael Sonnen surprised to invite your archrival Anderson Silva to be one of the coaches of your team in the third edition of The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 3 team against Wanderlei Silva . However , as the U.S. expected , it will not happen .

Claiming to be with the full schedule during the recording of the program , the former middleweight champion said he can not answer the call . " I think cool that he remembered me , but unfortunately I will not be in Brazil ," Anderson said at a news conference on a visit to the community of Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro . " If I had the time , were in Brazil and Wanderlei not ask me , sure would. I think it's valid for the sport . "

Even without being able to participate in the appeal , the record of title defenses in the UFC praised the appointment of leaders for the third season and provides a great contest between the two teams . " I think it will be a pretty cool TUF since Wanderlei and Chael are great athletes . Sonnen promoted the two fights he did to me in the wrong way , but he is a great athlete , a great man , and I hope they make a great fight too, " he concluded.

The next appointment will be in the UFC Anderson on December 28 , when attempts to regain belt in rematch against Chris Weidman , who defeated him in July .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário