quarta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2013

Georges St. Pierre will pay out of pocket drug test him and Hendricks

Fighter says he is willing to end the criticism of Nick Diaz, the champion fight under the effects of steroids

Georges St. pierre 445x307 Georges St. Pierre vai pagar do próprio bolso exame antidoping dele e de HendricksAfter being accused by Nick Diaz being "full of anabolic steroids", the Canadian Georges St. Pierre decided to put an end to doubts. For his bout against Johny Hendricks in November, GSP will undergo more rigorous testing than done by default by athletic commissions. Plus, it will pay out of pocket expenses further examination.

"I am ready to pay for our tests because I am the champion," he said. "Go out of my bag, I pay because I am the champion. So I'm ready. I am prepared to do this, it is a point that I want to do, "fired GSP, to MMA Fighting site. The fighter will also be subjected to the standard test applied by the athletic commission charge.

Georges St. Pierre will put his belt in a welterweight (up to 77 kg.) In game against Johny Hendricks in the main event of UFC 167, an event that takes place on November 16 in Las Vegas in the United States.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário